About the Role
The Facility Manager shall perform the following duties in addition to any written or oral instructions from the General Manager and the Assistant Manager of the Facility, the Regional/District Manager, and Home Office personnel:
1. Maintaining the self-storage facility in good condition, repair, and order.
2. Sweeping the facility and light snow removal when required.
3. Maintaining vacant storage spaces to the standards set forth by the Landvest Corporation.
4. Conducting surveillance of the Facility, watching to see that unauthorized persons are not allowed to remain on the premises, and keeping an eye on the tenants to see that they do not interfere with each other’s activities.
5. Contacting the police or fire department in the case of an emergency.
6. Making sure the exterior and interior lights, to include all lighted signage, functions correctly at night.
7. Examining perimeter protection, such as fencing, to see that it is functional.
8. Answering questions and providing information related to projects assigned or not assigned by the supervisor(s).
9. Interacting professionally, on limited occasions, with the tenants, to help maintain effective working relationships and working in cooperation with the management team to effectively meet maintenance and operational objectives.
10. Providing input into the development of the operating budget for the assigned area of responsibility; providing input in ordering materials and supplies.
11. Responding to emergencies as requested.
12. Performing a variety of field maintenance tasks, depending upon experience and level of certification.
13. Maintaining the Facility in good condition and good order, keeping the areas clean, taking care of the public facilities, such as the office and restroom, and cleaning any units vacated in an unacceptable condition.
14. Representing the Home Office to the public; creating a favorable image of the entire operation to tenants and prospective tenants, thereby helping accomplish the overall objectives of the Facility.
PART-TIME Maintenance worker needed for our self-storage facility at our location at 92nd and Pierce (Westminster). The duties for this position are considered as light-maintenance.
Examples of routine tasks:
Cleaning storage units
Sweeping & mopping halls
Show storage units (on occasion)
Replace door seals
Mowing, electrical and HVAC are all outsourced.
This position has FLEXIBLE hours. As long as they are scheduled, the employee is allowed to work the 16-20 hours per week anytime, Monday thru Friday (10a - 6p); Saturday (9a - 5p); and Sunday (1a - 5p).
Must have reliable transportation and a clean criminal background!
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Ability to fluently read and write English
Ability to lift 20 lbs routinely
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on occasion
MUST have reliable transportation
MUST have a clear/clean criminal background (no felonies or misdemeanors)
MUST be able to work weekends when necessary
$15.00 per hour +
Opportunity for growth from within!
Vacation and personal days
About the Company
Landvest has been recognized, for 20 years, as a Top Self-Storage Operator in the United States. For more about Landvest, please refer to the About Us section our our website.