Our Team Rocks! An Interview with Nicole!
MANAGER: Nicole P.
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
POSITION: General Manager
TENURE: 1.5 Years
1. How did your career path lead you to Landvest? I wanted to specialize in a career chose real estate and property management.
2. What is the best advice you've received in your career? Be of service
3. Which experience(s) in your career influenced who you are today? I had such a stressful situation in my last career working in payroll and program mgmt., that I started a new career path focused more on self-motivation than corporate climbing.
4. What is your favorite part of your position? Only a few co-workers
5. What is your least favorite part of your position? System failures
6. If you could only call one member of the Landvest team to answer a question, any question, who would you call and why? Kathi, because she thinks quick on her feet.
7. Describe the endeavor you are most proud of while being part of the Landvest team? Lending a helping hand during Hurricane Harvey.
8. What would you tell someone that is thinking about joining the Landvest team? You should apply!
9. If you could have one superpower, what would it be, and why? Reading minds…..let’s just cut to the chase!
10. If money were no object, where would you want to vacation for a week, and why? Costa Rica. One word…….BEACHES!!